Sunday, March 22, 2009

Digital Layout

Photos: January 3, 2009

My new addiction, as alluded to in the previous post, is searching for free digital kits online. I have found another sweet blog that searches for freebies and posts them every day. And it's not just one or two, it's usually over 100 previews/links to free digital kits or elements. That is like an ark-load of free stuff. The blog is DigiFree. Check it out.

The layout above that I whipped up tonight doesn't have a title or journaling or any real fanciness, but I had to experiment with the postage stamp inspired frame that I found for free at MajorTiggerScraps blog. I altered the postage stamp somewhat to be able to use the three photos that I picked out. Then I searched my digital stash for a background that might be postage related. The postmark stamp at the bottom right is part of the background that I got in a 2Peas freebie kit a while back. You can download Traveling Papers digital kit here. I thought I was super-clever to do a little Photoshop magic to the postmark stamp by changing the date to reference when the photos were taken. {I had to point that out least my hard work slip by you unnoticed.}

3 comments:

tara doty said...

hey! this is SUPPOSED to be the "Jonas Update." do you know where I can find it?

TileGirl said...

whatchatalkinabout Queen? There's a digi layout with 3 photos of Jonas on it. Doesn't that count?

I think that I am a little envious of all the crafty blogs that I've been reading lately and I was trying to craft mine up a little. But I'm not sure that my audience is very appreciative of the craft segments.

tara doty said...

no no... very appreciative here... seriously.