Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fancy Bribery


I just created this cute little sign/bribery note for Jonas. He's been having trouble obeying at school off and on for the last month or so and I thought some bribery might be in order. I think his FUN SURPRISE will be a family outing somewhere. Hopefully this will help him remember to be a good boy at school and not let his arm-breaking hugs (among other things) get him sent to the office.

On a crafty note, I made this fancy page with a digital kit that I got free at 2Peas in a Bucket. This kit is called Schoolin'. They have lots of other free kits there, as I think I mentioned a while back. I have been gathering free digital kits online as of late and came across an awesome blog. Raspberry Patch is dedicated to posting the latest free digital kits. This has lead me to some other awesome blogs that have freebies like Summertime Designs. Of course most of the sites only offer these freebies for a limited time and also have kits for sale. A digital kit can be very inexpensive but I'm strictly looking for freebies. At least for now.

2 comments:

tara doty said...

oh so crafty!
(you know you love to hear that you're crafty, Jonas' mom...)
-I don't even know what you're TALKING about! -- "digital kit..."

Anonymous said...

Jonas- Don't fall for it. It's a TRAP!