
Photos and Video: December 11, 2008I'm surprised that preschool Christmas programs are not a much-anticipated-standing-room-only event. I think they are incredibly entertaining and extremely hilarious. And it's not just that I think my kid is funny and entertaining, I think all the kids there were super cute and funny. They're just being themselves and it makes for the best free 11 minutes of entertainment I've seen all year. Definitely an Oscar-worthy performance.
Act 1: Jingle Bells
Act 2: Away in a Manger
Act 3: The Story of the Candy Cane
The white is for purity.
The red is for the blood he shed.
The J is for Jesus, who died for our sins.
2 comments:
it will only get better as he begins to loathe entertaining others, especially in school programs... haha - jk!
I don't know if he will come to loathe entertaining other...we are talking about Tony's son here. =)
I do love to see the visible loathing on the faces of middle school boys. Priceless.
Post a Comment