What happened to November? It just flew by without so much as a single post. Oopsie. Well fortunately I did take some pictures during the month and here's a recap:
Now that winter is here we're into puzzles. This Wiley Coyote and Road Runner puzzle is from Tony's childhood. The wonderful memories of him putting it together hundreds of times came flooding back as he helped Jonas put it together. I'm pretty sure there was a tear in Tony's eye as he and Jonas worked on the puzzle. I don't know if the tear was from remembering the sweetness of childhood or out of frustration from being asked "Where does this piece go, Dad?" at least 1000 times in the 20 minutes it took to get this round beauty together. Maybe a little of both.
I was lucky enough to get to go on Year Three of Girls Weekend with my friend from high school. I am very blessed to have Lorissa, Dawn, Kelly and Rachel still in my life after all these years. We stayed at a condo out at Eagle Crest this year and spent a long weekend together. There was a lot of scrapbooking, snacking, and being pampered over the weekend. We were able to go shopping out in Sisters one day and to a wonderful spa in Bend and even more shopping the next day. Below is showing off our fabulous pedicures which are wonderfully complimented by our gift of fuzzy slippers from Rachel. (Thanks Rae!) We had an excellent time and are already looking forward to next year.
6 comments:
Lazy poster here too! I enjoyed comparing the side by side photos on your blog. Jonas with puzzle and Jonas age 4.
see you Christmas, Connie
dude, is that Guy Fi-et-ee?? ;P
oh, and I loved the girls weekend recap - it sounded fun and also a little bit not "you," which is kinda cute!
and the circle puzzle... so amazingly nostalgic of this thirty-somthing's childhood...
(am I reading your post the right way??)
Hey, thanks for the comments. Connie and Tara get an A++ for jumping right on the new posts and leaving comments. Yeah!!
Tara-- We should have had Tony put some sunglasses on the back of his head....that and bleached his hair until it was completely white. Then he would have been Guy's twin for sure.
Yes, you are reading the correct direction. Your prize is in the mail.
What part of the girls weekend sounded not like me? The pedicures? Or is it the fuzzy slipper? Mine are blue though, not pink. Pink would definitely be un-Amy-like.
If I was Guy Ferrari I would punch myself directly in the face because I despise myself so much.
But, truth be told, it was a Guy show that I saw that sandwich on.
One thing he failed to mention was the indigestion...
T
Tony on day 7 of fast and ran across the turkey and dressing? sandwich. It really looks good.
Tom
Post a Comment