Artwork by Jonas: September 2008The list of favorites (above) came home with Jonas in his "Homework" folder on the second day of school. The answers crack me up. I love that he listed sandwiches as his favorite food which is so true. He would never answer cake or candy or fudgecicles even though he really likes all of those because he knows that food is something you eat at meals. If you asked about his favorite snack, however, you might get some of those sweeter answers. After seeing his answer I feel satisfied that I have brainwashed him enough regarding food.
I laughed out loud at his answer for favorite game. Scooby Doo? What? I didn't even know that he knew Scooby Doo. I asked him about it and he said it was a game at school. So his favorite game is one he played for the first time ever that same day. Wow. Must be super-cool.
I really love his painting. LOVE. IT. Pretty sure this is going in a frame. (Some of you think I'm kidding but I am sooooo not.)

Directions: Glue beans on the dotted lines. I love that he is getting to be so crafty. Wonder where he gets that?
2 comments:
That first piece of homework was a funny one for us, too. Mani's answers were: Madisyn, orange, salad, cards. She's so my kid. ;)
His painting is great! I think it's frame-worthy, too. :)
Definitly needs to be framed, Looking at it makes me feel good. connie
Post a Comment