Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jonas' Scrapbook


Click on layouts to enlarge and read journaling.
Layouts above: October17, 2009 {originally blogged about here}
Layout below: August 17, 2007 {originally blogged about here}

These three layouts have been sitting on my desk, neglected and collecting dust for months and months now. I finally finished them up and scanned them this weekend. I'm not too excited about how the color was scanned on the "go, go, Go!" layout below. I think I've complained about this before. My scanner turns a nice rich, chocolate brown color into a weird purple-ish color. Also the orange ended up a little neon after being scanned. I decided not to put in any time fixing it in Photoshop. I figure as long as I declare that my color scheme isn't purposefully weird-purple and neon orange, I will hopefully not get my craft license revoked.

Click on layouts to enlarge and read journaling

2 comments:

tara doty said...

whoa, tilegirl! you are on a roll!

TileGirl said...

Thanks for noticing. I do rather feel like a blog-star right now.

As always, thanks for your dedication to commenting. *You* are still the Comment Queen.