Layout: May 2007 (originally blogged about here)I {luv} how this layout turned out. I searched through my notebook-of-torn-out-magazine-pages and found this awesome poem and decided it was a perfect addition to these photos. I had picked out the background pages months ago and scoured through my stash of crafty goodness to find the scraps of paper and letters. I thought myself clever to scan the background paper then alter it a little, add the frame and poem and then print it out. I like how the large letters at the bottom of the page a pretty subtle against the similarly colored background. It's hard to tell in the scan, but I sanded the edges of the letters so they have a white edge that makes them stand out a bit more than they would have otherwise. Overall, it was a quick and easy page that, I think, turned out great.
This is the page I scraplifted from.
{scraplift is an actual word, I didn't just make it up}
{scraplift is an actual word, I didn't just make it up}
2 comments:
This really touched me.
Isn't the poem sooooo sweet. Thanks for the comment!!
Post a Comment