Monday, May 28, 2007

Jonas' Spot


Photos: May 22, 2007

We had quite a bit of time to just hang out at the condo during vacation. There was a really cool window seat that Jonas chose as his spot and we spent a lot of time there playing with his toys or just sitting in the sunshine. It made a great spot for photos with the natural light coming in the big windows. The windows faced the golf course and Jonas liked to watch all the "tractors" (golf carts) go by. He would inevitably ask "Can I go ride the tractor? Please, please, can I, can I? Please!!!!"

3 comments:

Tony Cook said...

I love the pic of Jonas on top in his Old Navy sweatshirt. He looks much more normal in this picture than the one posted below...also in that sweatshirt, but looking a bit - well, tarded again (if you get my drift).

TileGirl said...

Tarded..nice. I do love the top photos as well; he looks so grown up.

Connie and Pat said...

I really like the photo of you and Jonas in the window. Neat light. Connie