Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Meet the Characters

Photos: May 29, 2009

We were not sure if Jonas would be thrilled or terrified of the Disney characters. He was a little hesitant, as always, but as long as mom or dad was right there with him he thought Mickey and friends were pretty cool. He kept calling them puppets probably because that is what he calls stuffed animals.

Normally I would not willingly pose for so many pictures but I did it for my lovely yet timid son who needed his mom to protect him from the puppets.

Does it look like Pooh has a little bit of a choke-hold on Jonas?

Tee-eye-double-gee-rrrr!!!

I loved Eeyore the best...perhaps because he's a character that I can relate to.

Aawee...Jonas loves Eeyore the best, too. Power-hug!!!

3 comments:

tara doty said...

Sooo funny that he called them "puppets!" cute kid...

no, I'M Eeyore! and Pooh, since I love 'hunny' so much.

thanks for the pics - we want more video too. (and not so LOUD this time...what, did you ADD that music for effect?!)

<3

TileGirl said...

Are you saying the carousel music is too loud? If you think that is too loud wait til I post the parade video w/ High School Musical type music and over-the-top energetic dancers....or for all I know it could actually be from HSM. Just you wait and you'll see for yourself.

tara doty said...

oh, so it's "HSM" for those in the know, eh??

let me be the judge of the music volume in the next vid - and WHERE is it, anyway? what, have you been flitting around Yak-town or something?

Yak-town...