Who is that lady in the photo above? No, not another celebrity sighting, just a stranger that Jonas needed to take a picture of with his very own camera. The photos that follow for the most part need no explanation except that Jonas took all of them...unless he's in the photo. I took those for him just to round out his variety of photos.
...waiting in line outside Turtle Talk with Crush from Finding Nemo (which was sooo awesome)...Jonas was very intrigued by the message on the doors he must have read it a couple dozen times while we were waiting then finally asked if he could take a picture of it...why yes, of course...
...waiting in line for Eeyore...(are you getting the sense that the camera was a good distraction devise while we were waiting in line?)
1 comment:
"I need more galvanize for my spaceship!" whew, your right. I do feel better.
Post a Comment