Photos: December 5, 2006Here's yet another layout. I thought maybe if I do something so incredibly repetitive and annoy everyone maybe someone would at least comment on how annoying it is. ???
I love the background paper of this layout. {Distressed} meets {Office} meets {Subtle Floral}. Awesome. Besides buying the background paper, I used all salvaged supplies some of which I've have for eight years or more (snowflake stickers.) This was another layout that I worked on while my friend Melissa was over. She contributed the round "Let it Snow" rub-on in the bottom left corner. Thanks, Meliss'r!
Yes, you have seen these photos before in a different layout, here.
3 comments:
Man, this is really annoying that you keep doing the same thing so much.
Except that you never annoy me, and I actually find you quite endearing.
If you know what I mean. :)
T
yeah, I what YOU mean!
;-D
oops, sorry. I WAS trying to be funny but obviously choked due to my lack of proof reading...
Post a Comment