Photos: January through December 2006Leftovers. Piles of leftover photos is an ongoing problem with scrapbooking, at least for me. I sometimes get a little crazy with printing loads of photos to make sure I have enough to work with for page layouts but of course I always have some leftovers. Most are good photos and some are super-funny or cute but just didn't make the cut for whatever the layout was about. So finally, I've come up with a system to use up at least some of them. I plan to do one album with only this kind of layout of wall-to-wall photos taken throughout the year. I'm working on 2005 right now and it's funny to see Jonas looking so small and round. He never really seemed chubby to me but looking back at the photos from 6 months to 18 months his head and face are a perfect circle.
I like how this collage turned out. I'm especially glad that I was able to show his two major wounds; January split forehead open (top left) and October split cheek open (far right, middle.) The October pic is especially nice showing the huge puffy black eye Jonas had the next day at church after splitting his cheek open the night before.
No comments:
Post a Comment