



Photos: March 23, 2008Jonas got to color some Easter Eggs with some friends at the Jonas' house. (Yes, we actually have friends with the last name of Jonas...crazy, I know.) I wish I had better photos of Jonas with the other kids but they were moving around so much that most of the pics are super-blurry. Jonas actually lost interest about the fifth egg or so and didn't give me a lot of time for photos. I'm sure it's no shock to anyone that a 3 year old has a short attention span.
The Easter Egg Huntin' photos are from Easter afternoon at Grandma Rosie and Grandpa Jim's house. Jonas, Auntie and Big Uncle hid the eggs and then we all helped find them. Jonas had no problem with hiding the eggs and finding them. He thought it was awesome. We spent most of that evening and the next day taking turns hiding the eggs in our living room. (They were all plastic, of course.) Jonas liked to hide the eggs in plain site, usually on the couch all in a row and then scream out "IT'S EGG HUNTIN' TIME, MOM!!!" Literally hours of fun (for Jonas.)
The last photo is of Big Uncle gettin' his crazy on. Classic Big Uncle antics. I'm pretty sure that Jonas said that Scott was being an alien at this point....that's a pretty good description.
4 comments:
love the Easter wear -- just like his dad...untuck/sheik.
heehee
I think that's like the 11th Commandment in our house:
11. Thou shalt not tuck!
third pic under 'easter eggs' especially...have you ever considered how much prince jonas resembles prince william?!?!?!
check out the web pics of prince william at an his early age and you quite possible get confused as to which prince you're looking at...prince william...or prince jonas!!! it's a fact!!! if done quite a lot of research on this matter.
proud grandpa frank
it should have read...'at an early age'
it should have read...'you quite possibly could get confused' as to which prince you're looking at.
it should have read...'i've done quite a lot of research' on this matter.
whatever could possibly be wrong with the internet that it gets so many sentences wrong?!?!?!
Post a Comment