Saturday, February 2, 2008

Play Park

Photos: March 30, 2007
Journaling: February 2, 2008

I'm on a roll this weekend with digital pages. It's fun and faster that traditional scrapbooking and I've spent $0.00 on these pages. Actually, all the elements (excluding the background on BFF) on these three layouts I've posted this weekend are FREE on 2 Peas. For those of you interested in going digital but want to experiment before buying, here is the link: 2 peas in a bucket. When you get to the 2Peas site, on the left side of the screen you'll see there's a sort-by-price list and you can click on FREE to see what they have. It's good stuff. I actually think their prices are quite reasonable especially since you can use the product over and over. It's cool that you can change the colors of anything and make it work with your color scheme. Digital is great for scrapbook pages and for cards. You can download Photoshop Elements (which is what I'm using for my digital work) for a free 30-day trial at the Adobe website. I actually got my PSE as a gift but I know it was purchased at Costco online and I think it was less expensive than on the Adobe site. Just an FYI for anyone interested.

2 comments:

tara doty said...

that was quite a hard sell! it may have actually worked... naw, I'm far too inadequate to be creative - even on an easy digital website... (nice pages, btw - yer boy is so awesome)

TileGirl said...

Tara, you are anything but inadequate. If you really wanted to you could totally do this stuff. It's pretty fun...I know you want to try... =)