Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sledding Buddies

Photos: February 9, 2008
Jonas was one lucky boy to have Melissa as his friend who pulled him on the sled up the hill.

And Melissa took countless trips down the hill with Jonas.

Our friend Emily was a great sledding buddy for Jonas and was so sweet to him all day.
Austin, Emily's brother, was another sledding buddy. The three of them had such an fun day playing together in the snow. Jonas was especially happy to have friends when lunch time rolled around. He found that they had much better stuff in their lunch than what he had. Fortunately, Austin and Emily are incredibly generous and shared their goodies with Jonas.

1 comment:

emily said...

tile girl. I saw your post on homeadebyjill. I was wondering if you could tell me which hardware store you bought the gloves at. I went to Home Depot but they don't sell plain gloves like that. I'm on a search and don't really want to go to every hardware store. I was thinking about walmart. I would really appreciate it. thank you, emily