A Puggle is a baby platypus and Jonas has recently become one. Our church has Awana Club on Wednesday nights that Tony and I help with and now Jonas gets to go, too. He and 7 other preschoolers make up the Puggles group. They are all so incredibly cute in their matching t-shirts. Jonas was really excited to go on the first night...and that was the last time he was excited to go. He always protests and cries a little when I drop him off but he soon forgets about being unhappy. Ultimately he loves to sing songs, color and join in the Puggle fun with everyone else.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
What's a Puggle?
A Puggle is a baby platypus and Jonas has recently become one. Our church has Awana Club on Wednesday nights that Tony and I help with and now Jonas gets to go, too. He and 7 other preschoolers make up the Puggles group. They are all so incredibly cute in their matching t-shirts. Jonas was really excited to go on the first night...and that was the last time he was excited to go. He always protests and cries a little when I drop him off but he soon forgets about being unhappy. Ultimately he loves to sing songs, color and join in the Puggle fun with everyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dee Dee Butafooko used to like burros but now she likes BURRITOS! Alwasy pick coffee beans in front of the mule.
awesome ringer/screen tee...stylin'
Post a Comment