Saturday, October 13, 2007

Autumn Outing...the videos



Videos: October 12, 2007


We went out to D&D Ranch in Terrebonne for our annual encounter with rural life. I put a camo John Deere tractor shirt on Jonas so he wouldn't be the obvious "city kid" at the farm. He could actually pull the wagon out to the pumpkin patch this year instead of just riding in it and it was hilarious (yes, that's me laughing on the video.) He really needed a 4-wheel-drive wagon for where he wanted to take the it. Jonas would have loved to go 4-bying out through the pumpkins and cornstalks for as long as we would let him. He couldn't BELIEVE it when we told him we had to leave...10 minutes of tears and sobbing. "But I need to get more pumpkins for my wagon!!" So fun.


2 comments:

tara doty said...

looks like Tony didn't like the dead stalk touching him...?

Tony Cook said...

NO I didn't like the stalk touching me, mostly because it was a host for bugs and spiderwebs. Yuck! Um...so I'm not very rural, ok?