Autumn is a great time for the sandbox. Not too warm and, usually, not too cool. Jonas is really into driving his trucks on paths in the sand. I was World's Best Mom, at least for the rest of the afternoon, when I used the hoe to make a path around the entire perimeter of the sandbox, which included four giant hills. (Giant is Jonas' description. The hills were approx. 4 inches high. Apparently that is quite impressive by 3-year-old standards.) Sandbox time is great for wearing him out and guaranteeing a long nap.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Sandbox Boy
Autumn is a great time for the sandbox. Not too warm and, usually, not too cool. Jonas is really into driving his trucks on paths in the sand. I was World's Best Mom, at least for the rest of the afternoon, when I used the hoe to make a path around the entire perimeter of the sandbox, which included four giant hills. (Giant is Jonas' description. The hills were approx. 4 inches high. Apparently that is quite impressive by 3-year-old standards.) Sandbox time is great for wearing him out and guaranteeing a long nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this is one beautiful boy whose mom takes the raddest pics ever! (oh, and makes the most awesomest paths and dirt hills ever too.)
thanks for sharin' man.
Post a Comment