Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Swim Lessons






Photos: June 28, 2007
Jonas' second session of swim lessons were only slightly better than the first. He has a love/hate attitude about swimming...he loves the songs they sing "Wheels on the Bus" and "Hokey-Pokey" are two favorites, and he hates everything else, especially that the water is so cold. The last two lessons Tony got in the pool with him, (it's always been me up until then) and Jonas actually responded somewhat better to his dad. I love the photo just above this text..it looks like Tony has just swirled Jonas' head through the water which is not exactly what happened. I think the water is just spraying up from Jonas flinging his arm through the water but it looks really dramatic. We start another session of swim lessons next monday, the 16th for two more weeks...what was I thinking?!?

1 comment:

Tony Cook said...

In the top picture I look like a jack-o-lantern. NICE diastemas!