
The Grocery Store was so much fun. There were real metal shopping carts outside the store that each little shopper could push in and around the store and load up with all their groceries. From produce, to baked goods and even baby formula and contact lens solution, everything goes in the cart and then wheel it up to one of two check stands. The cash registers were real and everything was priced as each cashier saw fit. Then the customer gets to turn into an employee and re-stock the shelves with all the things from their carts. We visited the grocery store several times.
2 comments:
Why didn't we have things like this when we were young? The only thing we had was Toy Loan at Loma Vista School. Great pictures. Love to you, Leonard
Thanks, Leonard. I agree, where was all this cool stuff when I was 3? I remember mostly playing outside with sticks and rocks and a few rusty Tonka dump trucks. Good times. ;)
Post a Comment