Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Planting our Flowers






Photos: June 27, 2007

This started off as me wanting to plant some flowers and thinking Jonas would have fun helping me. I thought he would like to help dig the hole and then maybe shovel some dirt around the plant...nope...Jonas likes to organize and line things up and sort-by-color. He spent about 45 minutes rearranging all these flowers in their containers. He was having so much fun that I waited to plant them all until he was taking his nap, which he didn't want to take because "I neeeed to play with my flowers, Mom!". When he woke up from his nap I was sure he'd have forgotten all about the plants but upon waking he asks "Should I play with my plants?" He was just crushed that all the plants were in the ground and he was not allowed to pull them up to play with. What a funny boy.

1 comment:

Iced Americanos said...

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures...and comments. Jonas looks like he is enjoying swimming in some of his pictures, but not all! You are a great communicator!