Photos and Video: December 3, 2010
We headed out to cut our own Christmas tree again this year. It's always fun to pile all three of us into my little truck. Did I mention that I have to sit in the middle? It's cozy, that's for sure.
This is the tree that we almost cut but decided to shop around the forest a bit more.
Until we found this tree and decided it was the one for us. So Tony chopped and chopped and finally cut it down.....
Then the snowball fight began. It was a little tricky though, because Tony had to make the snowballs, hand then to Jonas and then hold still to be pelted at point-blank range. Fortunately, Jonas only has 50% accuracy so it wasn't too painful.
Jonas really wanted to sled but we didn't have a sled and the snow was pretty icy. But he said he could get a running start and just slide on his belly. And he could do it in under 10 seconds. I'm not really sure what the time limit had to do with it. He just like a challenge I guess.
We got our tree home and got it decorated the same day. I think that is a record for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment