Nothing says Christmas quite like a preschool musical. I heard a lot of bits and pieces of the plans for the Christmas Program from Jonas from mid-November on. He had some interesting information and I was very curious how it would all play out. It was a packed crowd, maybe 100+ people came to see the 22 total performers. Very entertaining.
The first glimpse of our little shepherd.
Now for Jolly Old Saint Nicholas.
Unfortunately, the last and best video, which includes sign language, has some sort of error and will not upload from my camera. I'm going to try to work that out and hopefully will be able to publish it somehow.
Jonas with his friend McKenzie, who is in his class this year, and her little brother Jace. The boys are so cute in their matching sweaters.




3 comments:
BIG applause in our house after these vids!
;D
Love the pic of Jonas, McKenzie and Jace. The look on Jonas' face is priceless, and the matching sweaters are awesome!
Thanks for the applause from the Doty house.
Yes, T.O., I too love the matching sweaters. A total coincidence but a lovely one.
Post a Comment