Layout above: November 12, 2008Photo and Video below: July 20, 2009
I have Wednesdays off and I usually plan to do something productive like clean the bathrooms but digital scrapbooking is always more fun. It's like knowing you should have a salad for lunch but just make a PB&J instead. {That may or may not have happened today as well.}
I did manage to get Jonas to Sports Camp this morning (more or less on time even). He goes for a couple hours every morning this week. He did a week in July, too. Jonas is liking it for the most part and learning a lot about soccer, basketball, baseball, and volleyball. They even get to do scooter board races. Below are some photos from the July session. Hopefully I can get some other photos and videos from this week to post soon.
Warming up with some passing with dad.
This is one of Jonas' many attempts to shoot the basketball. Even though he does a total granny-shot it is still one of the best simply because he didn't fall down after shooting. Baby steps, right?
1 comment:
don't feel bad, I made a bday cake for someone else today, and we just ate some ourselves...w/out her.
cool digital scrapbook post. ;D
Post a Comment