
Photos and Videos: January 27, 2009After spending the day with Grandma Bonnie, Jonas came home and couldn't stop talking about being in a parade and wanting to make hats to wear in the parade. I'm not exactly sure where all this parade hat business originated but he was insistent that we make parade hats and then we could each play a musical instrument and have a parade.
After crafting our parade hats with crayons, stickers, tape and typing paper, we were ready for the parade. I dug out the camera to document our creations and, as usual, Jonas was desperate that I take some videos so that he could immediately watch himself on them.
The first two videos are funny. Just Jonas being himself and explaining what each parade hat is like and how we constructed them. The first one he models is his and looks suspiciously like a chef hat. The second one is the one I crafted, which looks more like a paper boat than a hat.
This next video you would think was totally prompted by mom or dad but, I promise, it was 100% Jonas. He said "I want to say stuff about my slippers" and this incredibly sweet video is the result. (and yes, his slippers are on the wrong feet.)
Now, finally, you get to see some real parade action.
A parade of one.
1 comment:
Wow...so proud. :)
Post a Comment