Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Haircut

Photos: July 25, 2008

Ok, so you can probably guess that this is not Jonas' first haircut but rather my first time cutting his hair. (Photo above shows the mohawk I did at first that Tony was completely unimpressed with.) Our friend Cindy has always cut his hair and has done a great job despite how un-great Jonas' behavior is during the cut. For the first couple years Jonas didn't like his hair cut because he was scared and thought it would hurt. Over the last two years he hasn't liked it because he would rather go out and play with Cindy's kids on the trampoline or with all the fabulous toys they have. He was such a pill last time that I decided to try giving him a "summer haircut" with clippers myself. The results are a little sketchy. I had the trimmer sent a little too short and resulted in a haircut so short that you can see the veins in Jonas' head through his hair. (It's a little creepy.) Fortunately, after only a week it's looking a lot better. I'll probably try it again in a few weeks and not cut it quite so short.


No comments: