Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tips on Comments and Fashion


Photos: October 20, 2007

It seems some visitors to this blog are having trouble leaving comments. I think the problem might be that you have to do the word verification thing (where it has some funky looking letters and say "type in the letters that you see") AND you have to choose whether you want to post as a Google member, as anonymous or as other. If you choose Google member you just have to sign in with your user name and password. For anonymous you don't have to leave your name at all (but you could just include it in with your comment) and with "other" it will have a place for you to type in your name. So choose how you want to leave your message first and then type in your comment and click "publish your comment". I hope this helps.

The photos above commemorate the first day Jonas really showed an interest in picking out what he wanted to wear, or rather, how he wanted to accessorize his outfit. I'm sure it's quite evident the items that he picked to put on. I quickly snapped these photos just before we headed out the door to Wal*Mart. Jonas proudly wore this glorious ensemble for all to see.

3 comments:

tara doty said...

now wait...HOW do you leave a comment????

TileGirl said...

Hey, Smar-T-Pants. Looks like you have it all figured out. Way to go.

Anonymous said...

I love watching the shorts of Jonas. He is such a good little boy and probably very well behaved when out in public. I see so many children who are downright mean and they are older than he is. We never had any trouble with our son when he was young and now he respects us, for we raised him right. God bless all who has a hand in raising this young man!!! Leonard