Friday, November 16, 2007

Searching

Photos: October 2007
Here's my latest digital layout using this year's photos from the pumpkin patch. I messed around with the colors and I love how they came out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wrote a long comment and put my name in it, but I sent it to some place in the sky. I wrote that it would have been amzing if we had something like this when the Cooks werte growing up, for Mother would have been busy from dawn to dusk just writting about all nine of us. I Love to look at the pictures and read the stories. Amy, you are doing a great job. Leonard Cook

TileGirl said...

Thanks you Leonard, that's so nice of you. I never got to meet your mother, but from what I know about her, she would have had a lot to write about. Especially with nine kids!!! Good to hear from you. Amy

homemade by jill said...

I love your scrapbook layouts! I've never had the patience for scrapbooking, but maybe I should go digital - looks like a lot of fun.