Yes, if you are keeping score this is head trauma #4 in young Jonas' 3 short years. Just to recap:
#1 @ 18 months old; fell while walking and hit top left head on door trim, split head open.
#2 @ 2+ yrs; fell while walking and hit head on metal edge of bed frame, split left cheek open.
#3 @ 3+ yrs (two weeks ago) fell while in shower w/ me hit head on edge of tub, huge goose egg.
#4 @ 3+ yrs (see photos) fell while on toilet hit head on mystery object, medium goose egg.
Accidents #3 and #4 were just two weeks apart and he hit his head in exactly the same spot. He recovers quickly though, no concussion or anything. If someone asks if he got an owie he responds "Yep. But I'm OK!" It's interesting that all four of these accidents have occurred within 6 feet of each other, two in the bathroom. Isn't there a statistic about the huge percentage of falls/accidents that occur in the bathroom? I think that percentage is even higher simply due to our 3 year old. "I'm OK!!!"
1 comment:
I LOVE your commentary!
T
P.S. I'm kinda struggling with the comments...hopefully I can make this work without singing in...
Post a Comment