Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Everywhere that Mary went...the video
Video: August 2007
This is my first attempt at using the new video upload feature of Blogger. I had a better/longer video here earlier but it took a hour to "buffer" (whatever that means) and I didn't think most people would be into an hour wait for a 60 second video. So this one is super short, 9 seconds, but you'll get the idea of Jonas' non-stop singing and running with his balloon. Would love to hear if everyone can view it. Sorry about the shaking, swerving camera ...this is home video at it's best (or worst.) I hope everyone can hear Jonas singing, and panting...hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Amy. I did see the video. Very cool! I love your blog and go to it regularly to see how Mr. Jonas is growing, and growing up. I wish I could have been there this last week, but I'm here guarding the fortress. Take care
yes I heard saw the vid. awesome.
oh man, am I retarded? I meant to say, yes I heard AND saw the vid - awesome...
Post a Comment