Saturday, April 28, 2007

Playing at the park








One sunny day in March we walked to a park near our house. Jonas was very impressed by the twisty slide and had to take alot of trips down it during his playtime. He also discovered he is a fairly good climber for a two year old and could make it up this little rock climbing wall all by himself (most times). He would always go up the side with handholds that were farther apart...the easier side was just not enough of a challenge I guess.

2 comments:

rgal101 said...

OK I get to be the first to send you a comment on your Blog. I think it is just great. I will be looking forward to more of the "Jonas Dispatches"

Grandma G

Iced Americanos said...

Thanks for setting up a way we can get our daily Jonas fix. It'smuch better than Starbucks!